I'm not using multi-column layout or keeps, or lists, and the block IS an
immediate child of the flow.

-----Original Message-----
From: J.Pietschmann [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 2:48 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Table of Contents problem

Jon Steeves wrote:
> I'm trying to generate a TOC.  The following code works up to a point - all
> the TOC items output correctly except for the last one, which won't print the
> page number at the end of the leader pattern.
>
> Does anyone know how to get that last page number to print?

Looks like one of these elusive "deleted Id" bugs. Are you
using a multi-column layout or keeps, or lists?
An id referred to should be on a fo:block which is not nested
in a list or table, and for best results on a block which is
an immediate child of the flow.

>  (Also, does
> anyone know how to get the leader pattern to output evenly?)
There is currently no way to make it perfect, but you can improve
it a bit with a table
  <fo:table table-layout="fixed" widht="100%">
    <fo:table-column column-width="proportional-column-width(5)"/>
    <fo:table-column column-width="proportional-column-width(1)"/>
    <fo:table-body>
      <fo:table-row>
        <fo:table-cell>
          <fo:block text-align="justify">Text <fo:leader leader-pattern="dots"/>
          </fo:block>
        </fo:table-cell>
        <fo:table-cell>
          <fo:block text-align="right">
           <fo:leader leader-pattern="dots"/><fo:page-number-citation .../>
          </fo:block>
        </fo:table-cell>
      </fo:table-row>
    </fo:table-body>
  </fo:table>
Note: there must be a space before the leader in the first cell, and there
must not be a space between the leader in the second cell and the page number
citation.
The leader form the second cell will probably overlap the other leader. You
might need to adjust the cell width a bit so that the dots match exactly.