I would have put it a little differently, but Mr. Hujer is right. You
won't have any luck with VisualJ++, especially as a Java novice. I
recommend you switch to a more compatible Java VM. As the release notes
say you need at least JDK 1.2.

FWIW the Driver class is in fop.jar. So you need to get this JAR in your
classpath. But staying with VJ++ this will only be the first of many
problems. Sorry.

On 30.01.2003 12:49:01 Matthew Lancashire wrote:
> I am using MS VJ++ 6 which builds an exe file!
> The class is the Driver class (found from debugging not the error message)
> CML was supposed to be XML.

Jeremias Maerki