Toufic Nehme wrote:

I have an element with formatted text inside an xml file.
When I generate my pdf, all spaces, LF and CR are skipped
in the fo:block.
I need to output the text as it is formatted in the xml file.
I tried with <xsl:preserve-space elements="ColorCode"/>
in the xsl file, with space-treatment="preserve" in the
fo:block also, but that didn't resolve the problem.

I recommend you using of white-space-collapse="false" linefeed-treatment="preserve" white-space-treatment="preserve" combination of properties. Not all of them are implemented actually, but in order to not being forced to modify your stylesheets in the future or while using another formatter just use this triple to preserve original text formatting.

--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team