Hi,

I used to create a servlet that can produce PDF by setting its contentType.

1. Now, I wonder if I can use Apache FOP to take XML stream that I created using JDOM to produce a PDF?
How?

2. Is it possible to produce a PDF that only contains JPEG using XML stream? I am thinking about storing an image stream in an XML document like this :

<picture>
 the stream is here
</picture>

3. What about producing mixed content (image and text) in a PDF? I know I can use the external link/external file fo element. But what if the image and text are all created on the fly?

Thank you,