Hugo Oliveira wrote:
My problem is that I want to use the courier Font, normal and bold.

I get the courier font file from my /WINNT/Fonts/ directory and generate the XML file for the two fonts, courier new (cour.ttf) and courier new bold (courbd.ttf).

When I generate the pdf file I have two different fonts in my file, the courier new it's OK but the courier new bold is not. The font is different from courier.

You have to have separate entries for the Courier New and the Courier New bold in your userconfig.xml. Check with the documentation and the sample (for Arial) in the sample userconfig.

What FOP release are you using?