Hugo Oliveira wrote:
When I show the result using the -awt switch the two font courier e courier
bold appear OK, but when I send it to the printer the courier new bold
appears like arial bold??

This could be a problem with Courier Bold not available on your printer, a problem with printer drivers, settings or printer specific font mappings, or a problem with the JDK. First, check your printer settings and font mappings. It is also said printing is more mature in JDK 1.4.

I try to send direct to the printer and the result is the same.
There is basically no difference between printing from the
AWT renderer and printing directly.