[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

ok, I run the same thing with PDFRenderer, and I found no problems there.
This means that the multithreading issue is either within

a) AWTRenderer
b) TIFFRenderer (subclass of AWTRenderer)
c) pja X-Server emulation.

Since the issue is, that fontsize-changes from one Renderer influence
another Renderer, I suspect the mistake to be in a) or c). AFAIK FOP paints
the characters to the InMemory-Image in these classes. Is this correct?
Probably yes. TIFFRenderer is just a wrapper around AWTRenderer so I don't think it can cause the problem. So I bet it's AWTRenderer. File it to bugzilla and lets consider if we can do something about it.

--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team