Here is our working code:

<xsl:if test="@isrc!=''">
     <fo:external-graphic scaling="uniform" height="auto" width="auto"
content-width="auto" content-height="auto" src="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"/>
</xsl:if>

If I remember right, you also have to set the basedir (either in your
userconfig.xml or via Java):

Configuration.put("baseDir", "file:" + imgSrcDir);

-Lou

"Mihael Knezevic" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 02/04/2003 07:56:52

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]