thanx for the response. correct me if i'm wrong, but i thought the base
dir must only be set if i use this in a servlet?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 2:12 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: external-graphic problem

Here is our working code:

<xsl:if test="@isrc!=''">
     <fo:external-graphic scaling="uniform" height="auto" width="auto"
content-width="auto" content-height="auto" src="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"/> </xsl:if>

If I remember right, you also have to set the basedir (either in your
userconfig.xml or via Java):

Configuration.put("baseDir", "file:" + imgSrcDir);

-Lou

"Mihael Knezevic" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 02/04/2003 07:56:52

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]