Any clues about what I should I look for? I've checked bugzilla (or whatever the FOP/Apache version is called), and there's no reference to this bug. I've also looked in MARC, but don't see anything relevant.

I guess I'll open up a bug. Expect to see "DO NOT REPLY" msgs shortly...

Oleg Tkachenko wrote:
Clay Leeds wrote:

Wait. I'm rendering to "-print".

Hmmm, -print option uses AWTRenderer actually, so that might have something to do with AWT differences in different jdk versions. I thought it's fixed in 0.20.5rc aleady :( Search in the archive, there were discussion and bug reports and pathes about it. If it doesn't help - open a bug.

--
Clay Leeds - [EMAIL PROTECTED]