Hi,

I am having problems with my table creation. Specifically the header. I want my table header to appear once and then the table body uses a <xsl:for-each> to run through certain nodes and populate the body.

The problem I am having is that my table looks great but straight after it the header is printed out on its own again. This is when the <xsl:for each> is inside the <fo:table-body> tag.
 If I change the position <xsl:for-each> tag to within the <fo:table-body> tag the header does not repeat itself. Instead it is the bottom border that repeats itself. I can't figure out what I am doing wrong. Can anyone help??

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not copy, retransmit or use the e-mail and/or files transmitted with it and should not disclose their contents. In such a case, please notify [EMAIL PROTECTED] and delete the message from your own system. Any opinions expressed in this e-mail and/or files transmitted with it that do not relate to the official business of this company are those solely of the author and should not be interpreted as being endorsed by this company.