Thanks Lou,

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Try it out and let me know.  If it doesn't work, I'll send you the complete
xsl file that we use.

-Lou

Works fine. I actually modified a portion of my own code to see. It still uses many nested tables, but my results did show a slight improvement (which, of course could be attributed to many things).

Considering I've probably got 30+nested tables on each page (some 3 or 4 levels deep) I am hoping this could pan out to perhaps a 5-15% improvement in rendering times (I tend to be optimistic! ;-). The location I changed in my code for testing was *very* minor, but since it showed a slight improvement, I'm inclined to do further testing.
--
Clay Leeds - [EMAIL PROTECTED]