The solution I use is to set the image size 3 time less than the real size.
It works fine.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Dan Check [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : mardi 22 avril 2003 00:39
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : fo:external-graphic image resolution

Hi,

I've been having some trouble displaying fo:external-graphic jpgs with
resolutions higher than 72 dpi.  The documentation seems to indicate
that FOP doesn't currently support resolutions higher than 72 dpi.  Has
anyone found a way around this limitation?  I'd happily hack my version
even if it meant losing all other image functionality, if it would mean
I could place images at a resolution higher than 72 dpi.  Has this been
successfully attempted?  If not, is there a thread somewhere describing
the difficultly of doing so?

Thanks,
Dan