Jeremias Maerki wrote:
Well, I think there's two kinds of metadata available in PDF. The
chapter 9.2.1 (PDF spec) "Document Information Dictionary" object
(represented by PDFInfo.java) which takes the basic values such as
creator, title, keywords, etc. And there are metadata streams (chapter
9.2.2). These have not yet been implemented and I can't tell offhand how
much work it would be to implement them. I guess it depends what exactly
you need to place in the PDF.

I've read the chapter 9.2.1 (PDF spec) "Document Information Dictionary" and still don't know how to leverage this piece of information. Must I use Java to add this meta-data to the PDF file, or can I do it from the command line interface? In other words, can it be done from within xsl-fo? What do the calls look like?

Thanks!
--
Clay Leeds - [EMAIL PROTECTED]