From: Benjamin Wischek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Chris!

Sorry, I got your mail when I was at home, so I couldn't mail you back with
the wanted information.

So here it is. I added the svg from Krysalis and a text-file with the
exception as attachment.

BTW: I started FOP from the command line...

Looks like the exception is thrown by Xalan. Which would suggest that the problem is caused by something in your XSL stylesheet.

Are you passing in XSL and XML files as arguments at command line? If so, Xalan gets called to generate the XSL-FO first, before FOP begins processing it. Please use xalan to generate the intermediate XSL-FO, as described here:

http://xml.apache.org/fop/running.html#check-input

You should see an error message that will describe what is wrong with your XSL stylesheet.

Chris