Well, the discussion would be better suited for fop-dev, not fop-user,
but please let's NOT hold it off-line.

Your idea, unfortunately, doesn't work. The PFM file by specification
does not contain all the necessary values. The PFB alone would probably
be enough, to make it work (GhostScript proves that), but the PFM alone
doesn't help. It's probably a one-day job to write the code for a PFB
parser. I simply don't have enough time lately and/or a big-enough itch
for that matter.

On 03.10.2003 18:20:41 Rob Stote wrote:
> I have found a tool that converts a PFB to a PFM. If the newly created PFM
> file has the missing values will they be picked up by the PFM parser? That
> question maybe out in left field, we can take it off-line if you want.

Jeremias Maerki