Clay Leeds wrote:

> According to the FOP Compliance page (watch wrap):
>
> http://xml.apache.org/fop/compliance.html#fo-property-text-transform
>
> There is "basic" support for text-transform, but "extended" support is
> not available. I clicked on the "§7.16.6" link:

Nope, that is not what that means. The basic and extended columns refer to
the spec itself, which has three levels of conformance. The "no" means that
FOP does not support it. The blue in column 1 means that FOP is conformant
with the spec on this issue for the spec's basic support. In other words,
FOP passes a conformance test for basic XSL-FO support WRT text-transform,
but only because support for text-transform is not required for basic XSL-FO
support.

Victor Mote