Eduardo Muńoz wrote:

I've found that the problem only happens the first
time I convert it to PDF and only to a couple of rows.
If I run the process again, without changing anything,
the information is displayed OK. This doesn't happen
for specific words. I've changed the text a lot of
times and it still happens.

Here is the code for the specific table.

I hope you can help me.

Well thanks for the sample FO, but still cant help you until you tell us which version of FOP you are running? OS and JDKs versions would also be helpful.

Chris

<snip/>