Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2004 5:15 PM
Subject: Re: Printing to paper edge for a "bleed tab"

Mark,

Well that is good news.
Is there anything I need to do, other than setting the page margins to zero?

Are you saying that a given document will print right up to the edge on one printer, but have 1/2 margin all around on another?

Interesting.  That does make sense ....

Thanks for the help,

Mike

Mark Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Mike,

This doesn't sound like a FOP problem, but a printer problem.  We manage to get objects at the extremes of the pages in region-before etc, but whether they print depends on the printer capabilities.

Cheers,

Mark Williams