Hi Glen

FOP is claiming that your fo:layout-master-set (at the
top of your FO) has no simple-page-master or page-sequence-master called
"der-einzige-seitentyp".
Please check for the fo:layout-master-set in the
resultant file and make sure it has a
"der-einzige-seitentyp".  (Use Xalan for this.)

<- Jep that helped me (stupid mistake)! Thank you! But Now I reieve another
error:

sh fop.sh -xml foptest.xml -xsl foptest.xsl -pdf foptest.pdf

[INFO] FOP 0.20.4
[INFO] building formatting object tree
[INFO] [1]
.
.
.
[INFO] [50
[ERROR] org.apache.fop.apps.FOPException: No meaningful layout in block after
many attempts.  Infinite loop is assumed.  Processing halted.

Anyone could help me again? Thank you again for your supports!

Regards

Matthias

I suspect there is something wrong with your transformation--the
fo:layout-master-set is not getting copied over into the FO document.

FOP is claiming that your fo:layout-master-set (at the
top of your FO) has no simple-page-master or page-sequence-master called
"der-einzige-seitentyp".
Please check for the fo:layout-master-set in the
resultant file and make sure it has a
"der-einzige-seitentyp".  (Use Xalan for this.)

You may also wish to look at examples/pagination to
see the use of layout-master-set.

Glen

--- Mosimann Matthias <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>