Hi Glen,

Do you want to say, that people listed under
http://xml.apache.org/fop/team.html (including yourself) are less
professional then RenderX? I do not think so. Or maybe it was the usual
complaint about open source & limited resources? I think, you'll agree, that
lack of resources is also often the case in many professional companies, and
does not necessary have something to do with open source.

FOP is popular. I believe, FOP is also good. I just want to find out, how
good it is. My hope is, that either the FOP team or one of the numerous
happy FOP users could provide me with a representative sample.

Regards,
Ilya

> Indeed, RenderX is a very solid product run by a very
> professional company.  It would be hard to go wrong
> with them.
>
> Glen
>
> --- Ilya Khandamirov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I need a representative exampe, of what is possible
> > to do with FOP. For
> > example, RenderX XEP comes with XML versions of XML,
> > XSLT and XPath specs
> > and a stylesheet to convert them to XSL-FO (say
> > PDF). The generated PDFs
> > look very impressive.

Lassen Sie Ihren Gedanken freien Lauf... z.B. per FreeSMS
GMX bietet bis zu 100 FreeSMS/Monat: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail