> Oh, it would be sooooo cool if we could have our own PDF of the XSL
> 1.0 specification [1]. The official PDF was created by RenderX. I
> thought about doing a stylesheet for that myself but I'm currently
> so busy coding on FOP 1.0dev that I'd be more than happy if
> someone from the user community could do that. It would also be
>  interesting to compare FOP 0.20.5 and FOP 1.0dev which is under
> development.

> [1] http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl/

Well, I downloaded the XML source from W3C and got RenderX's trial product
to see what they did. After a brief review, I don't see anything in the
document that I can't handle, but I may get stuck anyway. Anyway, I'll
work on it on a time-available basis (my clients would like to see their
work get done, too, you know). Given the size of the thing and the time I
can devote to it, I bet it'll be a few months before I have anything to to
show.

Jay Bryant
Bryant Communication Services
(currently on contract at Synergistic Solution Technologies)