De : Dennis Myrén [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : February 9, 2005 03:48
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : RE: Contributing to FOP (Re: representative example needed)

>Unfortunately, I get an error when I try to view those links:

>HTTP Error 403.6 - Forbidden: IP address of the client has been rejected.

>Internet Information Services (IIS)

That was really awkward, and not what I intended.

The URL’s should work by now. Sorry about that.

Here they are again:

http://dev.oslokb.no:8080/dennis/Sample1.pdf

http://dev.oslokb.no:8080/dennis/Sample2.pdf

http://dev.oslokb.no:8080/dennis/Sample3.pdf

>BTW I have a couple of questions:

>- if we like what we see (I get an error--see below), can we post this example PDF?

>- if we like what we see (I get an error--see below), can we post the input files (XSL-FO, XML, XSLT, etc.)?

Of course you are free to do that.

>Perhaps after you've participated in the FOP community for some time, and your name becomes familiar to us (and hopefully >made some contributions to the code! :-p) you may be invited to become a committer for Apache FOP!

I will do my best to get there!

Maybe I could implement support for CMYK and Spot colors to get started, if this is of interest to you.

Would’nt this be cool?:

<fo:block color=”spot(‘PANTONE 1205 C’, 1.0)”>Hello FOP</fo:block>

Regards,

Dennis JD Myrén

Developer

Oslo Kodebureau