Hi Patrick,

Patrick Paul <ppaul_apache <at> yahoo.ca> writes:

> So basically you need to changefox:outline and use fo:bookmark-tree,
> fo:bookmark and fo:bookmark-title.

Thanks for this. I'm afraid I'm still not completely understanding how to do
this. I'm using the nwalsh fo stylesheets, which seem to have this fox:outline
thing (http://fop.pastebin.com/677084 is the section I've identified which seems
to be relevant). But I don't know how to overrule this in my custom xsl, or what
to replace it with. I'm not really fussy about bookmarks but it might be nice to
have them, I suppose.

Thanks for being so help so far (and for very fast responses!), and hopefully
you can keep helping me until this is working :-( Apologies for my slowness!

Matt