FOP 0.90alpha 1

Can someone tell me if it is possible to set the width of an inline element?

I would like to stack inline elements from left to right, but I want them to be standard widths, like this

The text inside the fo:inline tags will vary so I cannot get a regular size without a width setting.

I think there are ways to do this in xsl-fo, however FOP just doesn’t obey any of them that I know of.

I have tried

<fo:inline width=”2cm”>… (this has no effect on width)

<fo:inline-container width=”2cm”><fo:block>… (this makes the block not render at all)

Rick