Le 17 nov. 06 à 21:02, Olivier Mansour a écrit :

Hello

I am in trouble while rendering image through fop png renderer.

Here an exemple :
original image (used in backgound)
http://extranet.clever-age.net/olivier/fop-png/orig.jpg

and the result
http://extranet.clever-age.net/olivier/fop-png/fop.png

an idea ?

I am using fop trunk

do I need to proceed with batik to include the file ? Is there another appropriate format ?

Thanks
Olivier

Thanks

Olivier

--
Olivier Mansour      http://www.clever-age.com
Clever Age Lyon - conseil en architecture technique

Clever Age vous invite à ses petits déjeuners du Jeudi
http://www.clever-age.com/actualites/petits-dejeuners/