From: Raphael Parree [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 19 November 2006 14:16
To: 'fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org'
Subject: RE: Illegalstate

Jeremias,

Ok, I was kind of hoping someone would know why this occurs as it has to do
with recent changes in FOP (my previous build did not have this problem). I
will need to isolate the problem, so that I don't have to send everything
(copyright issues). It will take me some time to strip until I keep what is
producing the problem.

Tx.,

Raphael