Hey,

this sounds great. So i'll hope that the release it going fine this time :-) good luck!

Dirk

Jeremias Maerki schrieb:
The latest FOP Trunk (and the soon-to-be-released 0.93) loads fonts and
metric files through the URIResolver. You can easily write your own
URIResolver (see [1] as an example) to handle URIs to font resources in
a special way. BTW, you can omit the step with the metrics file with the
latest version. This is a new feature where we'd be glad for some
feedback.

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/xmlgraphics/fop/trunk/src/java/org/apache/fop/servlet/ServletContextURIResolver.java?view=markup