Hi,

I'm using 0.92 beta and font Minion.
The problem is: I have an inline element with no other content then
the Em Space
in this case it's not displayed.
If I put a letter before the space it works.

Olli

2007/1/6, Manuel Mall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
On Saturday 06 January 2007 03:29, Oliver Müller wrote:
> Hi,
>
> does anyone's got an idea why the Em Space &#8195; is
> not displayed in a pdf generated with FOP ?
>
> http://unicode.e-workers.de/unicode3.php
Oliver,

you didn't state the version of fop you have the problem with nor the
font you are using. I just tested this with the latest fop version and
all the spaces (&#x2000; to &#x200b;) display fine using the PDF
default fonts.

Manuel