I upgraded my FOP installation today and after a bit of work with my
xsl-stylesheets nearly everything works fine. My only problem is the
generation of the pdf-bookmarks. I've read about the new bookmark feature
the developers integrated in FOP 0.93, but I don't really know how to use
it.
All I want is to create Bookmarks like done in FOP 0.20.5 by simply setting
fop.extensions=1. I would be very happy if someone would poste an example of
how to generate bookmarks with the new FOP release.

CU
Andrea Offermann