Hi Manuel,

maybe this was the problem. I tried again and now all was build fine. Maybe
something wrong in my SSH-Client.
The head of the table looks fine now :-)))
Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,
Leeloo

Manuel Mall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb: On Thursday 11 January 2007 21:15,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi Manuel,
>
> thanks for the fast fix. I update my fop-trunk-folder and tried to
> build fop with ant again. While building fop ant displays following
> message: apache-ant-1.6.5/bin/ant: line 80: uname: command not found
> Now trying to generate a pdf with FOP FOP just display this lines:
> ./FOP_TRUNK/fop: line 79: uname: command not found
> ./FOP_TRUNK/fop: line 91: basename: command not found
> ./FOP_TRUNK/fop: line 104: dirname: command not found
> org/apache/fop/cli/Main

This looks like a problem with your Unix path (or are you using cygwin?)
because uname, dirname, basename are all Unix commands used in the
shell script to start fop.

Also check the line endings in the shell script files. I think the Unix
shells don't like script files with Windows cr/lf end of lines.

Manuel