Chris Bowditch a écrit :
> Jeff Vannest wrote:

Indeed. They would tell you: "A font is a set of glyphs carefully
designed to look nice together. It may contain ligatures, glyph
variants, spacing adjustments (so-called kerning, like in "AV") between
certain glyphs to make text look even better. In fact a font can be seen
like an artwork. Thus any attempt to tweak it in any way (setting a
non-null letter-spacing, simulating bold or slanted typeface, etc.) can
only distort the intent of the original author."

So if I were you, I wouldn't try to derive a bold typeface from a normal
one ;-) Like Jeremias said I would rather find a naturally bold font.

Vincent