Andreas L Delmelle wrote:

> Unfortunately, not by using the FOP anttask directly, but some users
> have reported that they use Ant's java task in that case.

Hi Andreas,

Actually, the developer who updated the build files to upgrade from fop
0.20.5 to 0.93 changed how Fop was run from running as a Java task to using
a Fop task because he found running as a Java task no longer worked, at
least in the previous format.

The original (from fop 0.20.5) was this:

                    <java classname="org.apache.fop.apps.Fop"
dir="target/fo/@{name}"
                          output="target/tmp/fop-processor.log"
                          fork="true" failonerror="true">
                        <classpath refid="fop.lib.path"/>
                        <sysproperty key="java.awt.headless" value="true"/>
                        <jvmarg value="-Xms512m"/>
                        <jvmarg value="-Xmx1024m"/>
                        <arg value="-fo"/>
                        <arg path="target/fo/@{name}/@{name}.fo"/>
                        <arg value="-pdf"/>
                        <arg path="../../docs/manuals/@{name}.pdf"/>
                        <arg value="-c"/>
                        <arg
path="deps/config/valista-docbook-xsl/userconfig.xml"/>
                    </java>

For Fop 0.93, do I simply replace the classname with
"org.apache.fop.cli.Main" or is there more involved?

Thanks,

P.