Hi All,

  I am using FOP 0.20.5 to convert a WordML document into PDF. As there are 2
types of pagebreaks in word, one the hard/soft page break(from menu
insert->page break) and two the pagebreakbefore property on a
paragraph(highlight a paragraph and right click to see properties), I see that
it is able to convert a pagebreakbefore but not the hard page break. I am just
using a stylesheet that microsoft recommends to convert WordML into XML-FO and
I could not figure out where we can make a change in the stylesheet to fix this
issue. As I am new to XSL and understand that this may not be a FOP problem but
could someone give me a clue as to why it is not able to convert a hard page
break.

  Thanks,
  Pardha

Looking for earth-friendly autos?