Hello,
I am running my web application on WebSphere and I am passing a XSL-FO
file to FOP to create a PDF.  For some reasons, I got the following
exceptions about the WebSphere class loader.  Any help would be very
appreciated.....
Thank you very much,
Hai-Fun Wu

---- Begin backtrace for nested exception
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.LinkageError: Class
org/apache/fop/apps/Fop violates loader constraints:  definition mismatch
between parent and child loaders
        at
com.ibm.websphere.security.auth.WSSubject.doAs(WSSubject.java(Compiled
Code))
        at
com.ibm.ws.asynchbeans.J2EEContext$DoAsProxy.run(J2EEContext.java(Compiled
Code))
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged1(Native Method)
        at
java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java(Compiled
Code))
        at
com.ibm.ws.asynchbeans.J2EEContext.run(J2EEContext.java(Compiled Code))
        at com.ibm.ws.asynchbeans.AlarmImpl.alarm(AlarmImpl.java(Compiled
Code))
        at com.ibm.ws.asynchbeans.am._Alarm.fireAlarm(_Alarm.java(Compiled
Code))
        at com.ibm.ws.asynchbeans.am._Alarm.run(_Alarm.java(Compiled
Code))
        at com.ibm.ws.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.java:936)
Caused by: java.lang.LinkageError: Class org/apache/fop/apps/Fop violates
loader constraints:  definition mismatch between parent and child loaders
        at
com.ibm.lifesci.score.auxservices.common.JobForXSLFO.processWaitingJob(JobForXSLFO.java:185)
        at
com.ibm.lifesci.score.auxservices.common.JobForXSLFO.fired(JobForXSLFO.java:308)
        at
com.ibm.lifesci.score.auxservices.common.CommonRenditionServiceListener.fired(CommonRenditionServiceListener.java:208)
        at com.ibm.ws.asynchbeans.AlarmImpl.run(AlarmImpl.java(Compiled
Code))
        at
com.ibm.ws.asynchbeans.J2EEContext$RunProxy.run(J2EEContext.java(Compiled
Code))
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged1(Native Method)
        at
java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java(Compiled
Code))
        at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAs(Subject.java(Compiled Code))
        ... 9 more