It's like "how to save logo in gif/jpeg but still keep you editor's
layer for later modifications". Most of the time, the sanswer is simple
- keep the "to be edited" file in the native format of editor
- When you need to export your work for the webserver/whatever, export
to a widely used file format (png/gif/jpeg).
No need to try to save both datas in same file. It's a bit like wanting
to be able to edit source code of a program from the binary executable.

En l'instant précis du 16/05/07 11:19, Jeremias Maerki s'exprimait en
ces termes: