We also have a memory issue due to very large page sequences.  One thing
we do is offer the customer two report outputs:  PDF and something called
PDF Simple.  PDF is the regular report that has a single page sequence and
can consume a lot of memory.  The simple output is the same report, but we
break the page sequences every n number if lines.  It does result in some
"half populated" pages, but the memory and speed improvement make it worth
it to our customers.

-Lou

Andreas L Delmelle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 07/11/2007 01:09:29
PM: