Hi All,

First of all, would like to thank you all developers and commiters at FOP. i've been using it for awhile now.

I haven't had problem with embedding fonts before, except on this Bundesbahn-Pi font and another symbol/pi font. The error message is posted below.
I'm using fop 0.93 and I need help with embedding this font.

Is there anything to do with this?
/"currently present a problem because FOP cannot correctly determine the encoding of these two single-byte fonts through the PFM file. FOP now correctly interprets the "encoding" value in the XML font metrics file, but the PFMReader application writes "UnknownEncoding" to the generated XML file"

/If someone would try to work it out for me, i can send you the font to try out + .fo file.

This is my configuration for the font:
/
*Error message generated by FOP:*
10/08/2007 06:16:13 org.apache.fop.cli.Main startFOP
SEVERE: Exception
java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.apache.fop.cli.InputHandler.transformTo(InputHandler.java:168)
       at org.apache.fop.cli.InputHandler.renderTo(InputHandler.java:115)
       at org.apache.fop.cli.Main.startFOP(Main.java:160)
       at org.apache.fop.cli.Main.main(Main.java:191)

---------

java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.apache.fop.fonts.SingleByteFont.hasChar(SingleByteFont.java:103)
       at org.apache.fop.fonts.LazyFont.hasChar(LazyFont.java:166)
       at org.apache.fop.fonts.Font.hasChar(Font.java:189)
       at org.apache.fop.fonts.Font.getCharWidth(Font.java:231)
at org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.inline.TextLayoutManager.initialize(TextLayoutManager.java:188)

Thank you,
/

--
William        Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]