Hello

I'm experimenting some performance issue due to the newFOP method which takes
the ouputstream as argument :
fopFactory.newFop(MimeConstants.MIME_PDF, foUserAgent, out)
This is called every time a pdf is generated, and takes an especially long time
the first time it is called. So what I want to do is to call it once when the
server loads, by doing this without the outputstream :
fopFactory.newFop(MimeConstants.MIME_PDF, foUserAgent)
and then do the transformation with Transformer.transform().
But before doing each transormation, I need to set the outputstream, but the
Fop.setOutputStream() method is deprecated, so what should I do ?

Thanks,
Nicolas.