sorry cant remember which email address I used to register...

Subject: 0.93/0.94 and tables
Date: Friday 21 September 2007
From: Steve Ebersole <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org

I have some DocBook sources I have been rendering via fop-0.20.5.  On attempts
to upgrade to either 0.93 or 0.94, however, some of my tables render "goofy".
In particular, two phenomena I have noted:

1) Tables that span a page break.  These get rendered "off page".

2) Quite a few of the tables are of the term/definition variety.  Some of them
reference java class names (FQN), and as such represent long, unbroken text.
In a lot of cases, that causes horizontal "bleeding" of the left/right cells.

Is there perhaps some settings introduced after 0.20.5 I am missing that might
cause this behavior?