Hi List,

formatting my documents to PDF works great, but when I try to export to RTF, I
experience the following issues, which i think are bugs:
1. if I put a table within a block that has a start-intend attribute, it is
ignored and the table is drawn in Word2003 at the left border of the page.
start-intend should be inherited and is displayed correctly in PDF.
2. when specifying width OR height in external-graphics, the proportions of
the image should not be changed. But specifying width doesn't change height.

Well, as i could fix these issues with margin-left in the table and manually
calculating the height in the image, I were not able to display overlapping
text in my document.

This works with PDF, but not with RTF. The b is not displayed:

<fo:block>
</fo:block>
<fo:block margin-top="-9mm">
</fo:block>

I assume that this is a limitation of RTF. I tried to overlap the text with
Word, but could not find other solutions than text boxes. Has anyone had luck
in displaying overlapping text with RTF? Or is there a trick to let FOP
produce text boxes?

Thanks in advance,

Alexander Simon