On Oct 30, 2007, at 22:41, Khaled Aly wrote:

Thanks and sorry that your response got mis-filed, I just read it.

I tried 'java -cp ... org.apache.fop.cli.Main file.fo file.fo file.pdf' and
I got many exceptions. No output gets produced.

When using the command line in the README file: 'fop -fo a40.fo -pdf
a42.pdf', I get a long list of exceptions. I attach a DOS response screen
shot in case it might help resolving.

We'd have to have a look at the FO that causes the exceptions to be of help here.

Can you send us that? If possible, it would also be very helpful if you could already reduce it to the smallest possible FO that does not work.

Thanks

Andreas