On Nov 5, 2007, at 20:08, Khaled Aly wrote:

Hi Khaled

What do you mean by the FOP trunk?

Sorry, I always forget that this doesn't ring a bell with fop- users... :(

Anyway, FOP Trunk is the latest source code as available in the Subversion repository. Development on FOP is never halted. Sometimes there is very little activity, but since the 0.94 release, there have already been a number of improvements/fixes (for which we greatly depend on you, the users, to make us aware of them).

For more info, see also: http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/download.html

I ensured the error was there on both Apache FOP download page and oXygen 9Beta2, which has just been released last week (though doesn't mean its embedded FOP 0.94 fix had been updated).

Well, the fix probably didn't make it into the release (fixed sometime between August and now), and we do not serve binaries off the Trunk. Maybe oXygen has something in its documentation on how you can update the bundled fop.jar. If this is possible, you could build one off the Trunk, and replace the fop.jar that should be located somewhere in oXygen's directory structure.

Cheers

Andreas