On Nov 20, 2007, at 07:56, Raphael Parree wrote:

Hi
I have a problem with a font on a Mac…on my PC everything seems to work but on the Macs uses by our publishing department the Courier New font does not work. It is installed on the Mac (True Type font). I am working with rev 592554 (6 nov) and use the auto detect feature. I have tried deleting the cache file as that often helps on ,my PC after using new fonts or updating FOP. I saw some posts about true type fonts on a Mac posted in feb 2006 (http:// www.nabble.com/TTFReader-and-MacOsX-.ttf-fonts- tf1139715.html#a2986169)

I'm also on Mac, and noticed the same effect. Haven't looked into the exact cause, though...

One possible workaround, until someone decides to get to the bottom of this: Mac OS X also supports Windows TTFs, so in the worst case, you could maybe try to replace the native Mac TTF with the Windows TTF.

Untested though, can't say for sure it will work.

HTH!

Andreas