Glenn Brand wrote:
I have a graphic that is rendering at a low resolution. See below in the last several lines. How do I get the image to render at a higher resolution?

When including an image via fo:external-graphic tag the resolution can be controlled by making the content-width/height smaller so that the pixels are packed more densely. However, you can't set the size of a image included via background-image attribute. In this case I think FOP just assumes a default DPI of 72 DPI.

Chris