Hello mokeeffe,

mokeeffe wrote:
The other thing is - you should be able to get a copy of the .TTF version of
the font, in fact we happen to be using almost the same one
(HelveticaNeueLTStd) - and thus same issue as Miroslav, but this solve our
issue.

I was found someone who convert OTF fonts to TTF fonts for me (on Windows XP was used TransType utility from FontLab) and it was resolved my problem. After it I made font metrics (as described here http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.93/fonts.html#truetype-metrics) and embed fonts into PDF.

Regards,

Miroslav.