Hi,

Giulio Buccini wrote:

> Returning to your point, there are not so much free PDF viewer implemented
> in Java. Most of them are becomed commercial products while the others are
> really poor and bad implemented.
> I have adopted the JPedal Standard implementation (the one that is free):
> no documentation but a terrible simple application used as reference for
> free-users (it seems like an old old old old C code translated in java -
> can you imagine what a mess?? Mamma mia!).

I don't know if it helps, but Sun released a free (LGPL) PDF renderer a few
weeks ago. It is implemented completely in Java, you can render the document
on arbitrary Swing components, on a Graphics2D context or in an image. I
don't know if the API is reasonable, but the examples look quite straight
forward.

https://pdf-renderer.dev.java.net/

Kind regards,

Benjamin Wohlwend