Yes, I realized that I am using the Apache FOP 0.94 version. So , I might
have to upgrade to higher version like 0.95. But I have few questions. 1)
will that version work fine with converting all images, word documents,
scanned documents, html. If not which version is better.?
2) In your previous message you have given a minimal document, using
external graphics. Will you be able to tell where it is exactly placed in
the web project folder structure. How is it accessed..

Reddy