Hello Matt,

Thank you so much for your support!

I am successfully able to convert XML into PDF files. I have cross checked
several times and on each occasion I got the correct input.

Now, I have to convert the XML into RTF by creating FO file. All( FO and
RTF) files are getting created without an issue using fop.sh but when I open
the newly created RTF file, the content of the pages are getting compressed.
I can only see the heading in that document. Please advice.

For your convenience, I have enclosed the created file with this reply.

Once again, thank you all for your valuable time and support.

With Thanks!
Newkid

http://www.nabble.com/file/p16297931/abc.rtf abc.rtf