Hi

I get a very strange error

SystemId Unknown; Line #1; Column #1020; java.lang.NullPointerException

in FOP 0.94 embedded mode and found out that the issue is fixed in FOP
0.95beta1. Unfortunately beta1 is not really usable yet as all my fonts are
enlarged and the pages are shrunken, etc.

The error above must be related to AWTRenderer or MIME_FOP_AWT_PREVIEW related
methods. The error appears if I use AWTRenderer and then afterwards try to save
any xsl-fo based PDF file to disk via Fop fop =
GlobalObjects.obtainFopFactory().newFop(MimeConstants.MIME_PDF, userAgent,
outputStream)... After using AWTRenderer I have to exit the JVM to get the file
creation working again. As soon as I preview MIME_PDF does not work any longer.

I wonder if there is any chance that I could get a patch, or a hint where to
fix the code. I could then do to build on my own. If this is not possible,
could you let me know when 0.95 is scheduled to be released? It took me 5 days
to change all our xsl-foo and related Java code to version 0.94 compatibility.
Therefore I cannot go back to version 0.20.5.

Your help in this is greatly appreciated.

Best regards
Daniel Putra
South Africa